Amazon Quiz Answers Today 23 September 2022: Manchester City’s game against which team was Pep Guardiola’s 150th Champions League game in charge?
Win Amazing Prizes by playing Amazon Today Quiz 23 September 2022. Amazon Daily Quiz having 5 questions and you have to answer all right.
Amazon Quiz Answers today is Live Now. You can submit the correct answers today of amazon quiz today 23 September 2022. Amazon Quiz Today is mostly based on general knowledge.
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz 23 September 2022|
|Quiz Time||23 September 2022|
|Quiz Prize||Win Rs 5000 Pay Balance|
|Winner Announcement||24 September 2022|
Amazon Daily Quiz Today: Questions And Answers for 23 September 2022
Q1: Manchester City’s game against which team was Pep Guardiola’s 150th Champions League game in charge?
Answer 1 (B) – Borussia Dortmund
Q2: The upcoming movie ‘Ponniyin Selvan’ talks about the history of which famous dynasty?
Answer 2 (A) – Chola
Q3: Which bank recently became the first bank in India to issue an Electronic Bank Guarantee?
Answer 3 (D) – HDFC Bank
Q4: Name this Roman God
Answer 4 (D) – Neptune
Q5: Here a person can be seen dressed up as what character?
Answer 5 (C) – The Grinch
Questions And Answers for 22 September 2022
Q1: Aaron Finch recently retired from ODI cricket. Against which team did he play his last ODI?
Answer 1 (A) – New Zealand
Q2: The YouTube show ‘Bialik Breakdown’ focussing on mental health, features the actor who played which character on ‘The Big Bang Theory’?
Answer 2 (B) – Amy
Q3: Which country will assume presidency of the G20 from December 1, 2022 to November 30, 2023?
Answer 3 (C) – India
Q4: This is the flag of which country?
Answer 4 (C) – Belgium
Q5: The seal of which US state features this animal?
Answer 5 (C) – Michigan
Questions And Answers for 21 September 2022
Q1: Who recently became the first Indian woman to win 2 medals at the World Wrestling Championships?
Answer 1 (A) – Vinesh Phogat
Q2: Who played the role of scientist Mohan Bhargav in the movie ‘Brahmastra: Part One- Shiva’?
Answer 2 (C) – Shahrukh Khan
Q3: The strategically important Kibithu military camp was named after whom recently?
Answer 3 (B) – General Bipin Rawat
Q4: Which of these actors has NOT played the role of this superhero in movies?
Answer 4 (D) – Matt Damon
Q5: Which is the largest natural satellite of this planet?
Answer 5 (C) – Titania
How to Participate in Amazon Daily Quiz contest
Amazon Daily Quiz is an app-only contest and you would need a smartphone to enter. The steps to enter the quiz are below, but for those who enter the Amazon Daily Quiz, it is imperative to know that you will enter the lucky draw only if you correctly answer all five questions. If you tap on the wrong answer for even a single question, you won’t enter the lucky draw. However, you will be allowed to complete the quiz. This is how Amazon segregates users for the final lucky draw.
In order to participate, you should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India. You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in. You should be of age 18 or higher at the time of entry to the contest. You should have a valid proof of identity confirming the age. This includes Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License or Indian Passport. You should have a billing address within the territory of India. You should not be an employee of Amazon or an immediate family member. Amazon affiliates, advisors and advertising/contest agencies are not eligible either.
How to Play Amazon Quiz Today?
2) Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
3) Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
4) Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
5) You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes.
7) The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.
Amazon Daily Quiz contest: terms and conditions
- If you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to enter the lucky draw.
- The lucky draw will be carried out among participants who have answered all questions correctly.
- The draw of the lot will be carried out during the contest period and one winner will be selected for the prize mentioned during the contest.
- Each winner will be eligible for winning only one prize under the contest rules.
- Amazon might run a similar contest alongside daily quizzes and you will not be eligible for prizes or rewards mentioned in other contests. Each contest is treated as a separate entry.
- When you enter the contest, you consent to being placed on a mailing list for promotions and other materials from Amazon.
- In order to opt-out, you can change or update your email preferences.
- Participation in the contest is voluntary and by participating, you consent that it is not sponsored in any manner by Apple Inc.
- Amazon may change the T&Cs or cancel the contest at any time.
- The contest is also subject to force majeure circumstances including without limitation, floods, natural disasters, wars, acts of terror, political unrest, technical snags, the act of God or any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Amazon.
- By participating in the contest, you give consent to Amazon to use your name, likeness, image, voice, and/or appearance, photos, video recordings and the like made in relation to the contest or any promotions.
- Amazon will contact the winner by email or SMS. The name of the winner will also be posted on the website within 10 days.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
You May Also Like –
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 9 September 2022, Win Rs 500 Pay Balance
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 10 September 2022, Win Rs 1000 Pay Balance
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 15 September 2022, Win Rs 5000 Pay Balance
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 17 September 2022, Win Rs 500 Pay Balance
Follow Us on Facebook.